Skip to content
Learn more here.
Valsartan Recall: Call your pharmacist if you are taking medications containing valsartan.
- Simple and Complex fracture management: diagnosis, manipulation with hematoma block, bracing/ casting, referral to surgeon when absolutely necessary for surgical management
- Corticosteroid Injections: small/medium/ large joints, bursa, ganglion, neuroma, fascia
- Synvisc One knee injections
- DME (casts and braces) for non-surgical musculoskeletal disorders
- Home rehabilitation programs for those that cannot afford formal PT
- Rheumatologic and secondary causes of musculoskeletal disease/ disorders work-up
- Some, but not all, typical diagnoses we treat:
- Neck- neck pain, DDD, cervical radiculopathy, torticollis, myofascial pain, OA
- Back- mechanical low back pain, DDD, scoliosis, lumbar radiculopathy, Sacroiliitis, compression fractures, OA
- Shoulder- sub-acromial bursitis, impingement syndrome, rotator cuff tendinitis/ tears, clavicle and humerus fractures, OA
- Elbow- tendinitis/ epicondylitis, OA, proximal radius fractures
- Wrist- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis, radius/ulna/ navicular fractures, ganglion cyst, carpal tunnel
- Hand- trigger finger, finger fractures
- Ribs- fractures, strains
- Hip/pelvis- OA, hip impingement, trochanteric bursitis, IT band syndrome, gluteal bursitis/ tendinitis
- Knee- OA, meniscal tears, sprains, tendinitis, effusions
- Ankle- OA, sprains, fractures
- Foot- plantar fasciitis, fractures, Morton’s neuromas,
- Post-concussive syndrome
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)- Head to toe treatment, as appropriate and beneficial to the patient.